In My Write Mind
12.21.2004

Sneaking In, Speaking Up...

OK...my PC has been down for the past few days so I haven't been able to blog AT ALL. And I'm going a little stir crazy. So I'm sitting here at my boy Jeff's house on his laptop, reading blogs and, as you can see below, copying from my blogger friend and fellow New Yorker Singing once again...LOL

I have so much to blog about and promise that I will be up and at em as soon as my PC decides to act right. Until then, please enjoy the holidays and stay safe wherever you may be.

**this is me raising a glass to all bloggers I've come to know** RESPECT!!!

Last person that....

x. Slept in your bed: me
x. Saw you cry: me.
x. Made you cry: Antwone Fisher
x. You shared a drink with: my co-workers at the holiday party on Monday
x. You went to the movies with: my friend Karen (Ocean's Twelve)
x. You went to the mall with: What's a mall?
x. Yelled at you: my teammate after a bad pass
x. Sent you an email: the 41 year old that tried to take me home from the club on Friday...lol
x. You kissed: Never kiss and tell

HAVE YOU EVER...

x. Said "I Love You" and meant it? yes
x. Gotten in a fight with your pet: no, although I wanted to choke Oreo last week.
x. Been to California: yes, LA, San Diego, San Fran, Oakland...I love Cali.
x. Been to Hawaii: no.
x. Been to Mexico: yes
x. Been to China: no
x. Been to Canada: yes...Toronto
x. Danced naked: no
x. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day?: yes
x. Wish you were the opposite sex: hellus nous
x. Had an imaginary friend: no, although I did pretend to be announcing NBA games by myself up in my room when I was little
x. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes and its a fellow blogger, too
x. What book are you reading now: The Biography of Jackie Robinson
x. Worst feeling in the world: not being able to help friends in need
x. Future son's name: William, Jr.
x. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: hellus nous.
x. What's under your bed: cobwebs, dust...
x. Favorite sport to watch: football, basketball
x. Piercings/tattoos: no
x. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I don't know what the hell to call what I have......i guess friends....

EXTRA STUFF...

x. Do you do drugs: Never....although I do catch contact highs on occasion.
x. Do you drink: Sure do.
x. What are you most scared of: Nick Ashford as a mime
x. What clothes do you sleep in: boxers and a smile
x. Where do you want to get married: Hawaii would be a great spot
x. Who do you really hate: I don't hate people...but I will stop messing with ppl in a minute
x. Been in Love: Yes
x. Do you like being around people: Sometimes.
x. Are you for world peace: Yes
x. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: Yes, many times.
x. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: not really...I love ALL types of black sistas
x. Are you lonely right now: no
x. Song thats stuck in your head a lot: Lovers and Friends
x. Do you want to get married: yes.
x. Do you want kids: yes, 2 would be nice.

FAVORITE...

x. Room in house: my bedroom
x. Type(s) of music: R&B
x. Color(s): orange
x. Perfume or cologne?: cologne
x. Month(s): August
x. Stone: Onyx

IN THE LAST 72 HOURS, HAVE YOU...

x. Cried: no
x. Bought something: yes...just got some sneakers from the Nike outlet
x. Gotten sick: yes.....my head is clogged as I type
x. Sang: Sure...not well, though
x. Wanted to tell someone you loved them: yes
x. Met someone new: yes
x. Missed someone: yes
x. Hugged someone: yes
x. Kissed someone: there's that kiss and tell thing again...hehehe

scribbled by Will at 12/21/2004 07:23:00 PM
link | |

Mind Droppings

I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. (Joan Didion)



The Write One


Will. Lefty. Since Summer 1971.
Over the next six months, I'll be saying some hellos, some goodbyes. Living, laughing, growing. Don't.miss.a.word.
More About Will
Even MORE About Will


Previously...on IMWM
It Was Written

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005


They're All Write

THE FLOW MAGAZINE
NYC BLOGGER MEETUP: LABOR DAY
Kage
Keisha
Sid
Mahogany Elle
Lisa
Danies
Yolie
Golden
Edwige
Nikki
Beloved
R.P.M.
TriniPrincess
Ms.Thing
Humanity Critic
EJ da DJ
HoneySoul Sista
ProacTiff
Kajuana
Leon
Suezette
Butta
Linga
Danyel
Mia
Serenity23
Panama
Wise Diva
CocoaButterflyy
Brown Sugar
Cee
Songbirds
Slow Metamorphosis
Kiesha
Donyell
Thykness
Ms. Tee
Jazz
Danja
Rhapsodi
Kelvin
Singing
Butterfly Locs
Carmel Complexion
Sun
ManNMotion
The Doorman
< < Blackblogz > >


Blogroll Me!


Enter your email address below to subscribe to In My Write Mind!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Search this site powered by FreeFind
--> Blogroll Me! Site 
Meter



Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Who Links Here
Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com