In My Write Mind
12.10.2004

Check Threes Out...

I'm bored today...no inspiration to continue my DVD list just yet. Sigh.

Copied this from Singing, who copied it from someone else...LOL

Here we go...

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:1. Will 2. Biscuit 3. YesLawd
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:1. Will_NYC 2. YesLawd 3. WetBiscuit (don't ask)
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:1. My sense of humor 2. My crooked smile 3. My eyes
THREE THINGS YOU HATE/DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:1. My crooked nose 2. Procrastinator 3. Can't sing...lol
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:1. African-American 2. Irish 3. (that's all I got...lol)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:1. Nick Ashford 1a. Performance mimes 3. Fire
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:1. Computer 2. Shower 3. Music
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:1. Orange shirt 2. Tag H.euer watch 3. Timb.erland shoes
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists(at the moment)):1. Jill Scott 2. John Legend 3. Fantasia
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:1. My Petition, Jilly 2. Truth Is, Fantasia 3. I Changed My Mind, Keysha Cole
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS: 1. Budgeting My Money Better 2. Finishing My Novel 3. Less Time Spent At Work
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):1. Honesty 2. Understanding 3. Humor
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:1. I snore 2. I like brussel sprouts 3. I chew my tongue when I'm in deep thought
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:1. Smile 2. Hands 3. Figure
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:1. Stop Watching TV 2. Fake being a friend 3. Stop Writing
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:1. Writing 2. Reading blogs 3. Seeing live shows
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:1. Sleep 2. Sleep 3. Have sex (was that TMI? lol)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:1.Novelist 2. sports columnist 3. Sports Announcer
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:1. Johannesburg, South Africa 2. Egypt 3. Iceland (I wanna see the midnight sun)
THREE KID'S NAMES--Like I'm gonna have a choice...lol
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:1. Achieve financial freedom 2. Write a book that appears on the New York Tim.es bestseller list 3. Get married and have children

scribbled by Will at 12/10/2004 02:52:00 PM
link | |

Mind Droppings

I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. (Joan Didion)



The Write One


Will. Lefty. Since Summer 1971.
Over the next six months, I'll be saying some hellos, some goodbyes. Living, laughing, growing. Don't.miss.a.word.
More About Will
Even MORE About Will


Previously...on IMWM
It Was Written

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005


They're All Write

THE FLOW MAGAZINE
NYC BLOGGER MEETUP: LABOR DAY
Kage
Keisha
Sid
Mahogany Elle
Lisa
Danies
Yolie
Golden
Edwige
Nikki
Beloved
R.P.M.
TriniPrincess
Ms.Thing
Humanity Critic
EJ da DJ
HoneySoul Sista
ProacTiff
Kajuana
Leon
Suezette
Butta
Linga
Danyel
Mia
Serenity23
Panama
Wise Diva
CocoaButterflyy
Brown Sugar
Cee
Songbirds
Slow Metamorphosis
Kiesha
Donyell
Thykness
Ms. Tee
Jazz
Danja
Rhapsodi
Kelvin
Singing
Butterfly Locs
Carmel Complexion
Sun
ManNMotion
The Doorman
< < Blackblogz > >


Blogroll Me!


Enter your email address below to subscribe to In My Write Mind!


powered by Bloglet
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Search this site powered by FreeFind
--> Blogroll Me! Site 
Meter



Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Who Links Here
Designed by mela | Image from stock.xchng
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com